SHIPPING: We ship our products USPS Media Mail, Priority Mail, or UPS ground depending on your choice.
USPS Media Mail normally takes 2-9 business days for delivery (but is not a guaranteed service), USPS Priority Mail normally takes 2-3 business days for delivery (but is not a guaranteed service), and UPS ground can take up to a week to deliver depending on your location. We try to ship orders as quickly as possible, but weekends and holidays often slow this process down. Also, if you pay for USPS Priority, please know that the 2-3 day shipping is the time that the postal service delivers. That time does not include the time it takes for us to get your package to the post office. Again, we try our best to ship as quickly as possible.
Shipping Costs: To ship the entire set of Growing With Grammar (which consists of the Student Manual, Student Workbook, Student Workbook Answer Key, and Student Tests) within the continental U.S. you can expect to pay approximately $4.50/set for media mail (additional books ordered will be more depending upon weight), or higher for priority mail or UPS. Of course this amount is only an estimate and the exact amount will be determined at the time of purchase within our store.
We provide our customers with various shipping options. Once your package is delivered by us to your carrier of choice, JacKris Publishing is no longer responsible. However, we will work with your carrier should your package become lost during transit. Once the tracking shows that your package is delivered then you will need to work with your carrier if you haven't received your package as there is nothing more we can do.
APO/FPO: Due to the fact that there is no tracking of packages after they leave the United States, we are not responsible in the event a package is lost.
Foreign Shipments: We do not ship to Asia or Africa as tracking is typically not available once a package leaves the United States.
RETURNS: We will gladly accept returns providing the following rules are followed:
1. Items must be received in the original (resalable) condition and returned within 30 days of purchase. JacKris Publishing reserves the right to decide if items are resalable. Books with worn corners, eraser marks, tampered bindings, and crumpled pages are NOT returnable. Insure your packages when you return them.
2. Items must be returned in the same fashion in which they were purchased. For example, a "set" of books may not be separated for return.
3. Please properly pack any returned books! Do not accidentally write on paper which is overlaid upon the books as pen/pencil marks will be transferred to the JacKris Publishing covers thereby rendering them unsalable. Do not use newspaper to pack the books as their ink will run onto the books being returned. If the books are damaged during your return shipment, your return will NOT be accepted! Insure your packages when you return them.
4. Please include a copy of your original receipt and the reason for your return. Thank you for allowing us 30 days to process.
Mail products back to us at:
JacKris Publishing, LLC
2655 Ulmerton Rd. #179
Clearwater, Florida 33762
5. Should we need to mail ineligible returns back to you, payment for postage must be made to us before the return goods are shipped. The minimum $4.50 will be charged per set or the costs of any other shipping requests. If we made the mistake in our shipment to you, please contact us right away.